Call Us Today 0870 867 0527

Protect your income

Do you have cover in place should you be off work due to accident or sickness?  What would happen to your monthly commitments? Would you get behind on your bills?

Here at Pink we offer an Income Protection policy through Exeter Family Friendly.


Benefits - the good stuff

Covers you when you are unable to work due to illness or injury

Bills & Things pays your chosen monthly amount to help cover your bills and household expenditure if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.

Offers long-term cover

You can keep your Bills & Things policy right through to age 68.

Own occupation cover

When assessing any claim under Bills & Things, we only look at what you do under your own occupation.

No financial underwriting

We don’t ask you to provide any financial evidence with your application.

Only two decisions to make

You only need to decide how much cover you want and whether you want a maximum claim period of 1 or 2 years; simple as that.

Simple pricing structure

You pay “as you go” according to your age – making premiums cheaper when you start your policy.

Your cover is linked to inflation

Your cover is automatically adjusted every year in line with the Retail Price Index.




      Limitations - there are a few          

Maximum claim period

You choose a maximum claim period when you apply. If any claim you make lasts longer than the 1 or 2 year period you choose, your cover will stop on this date.


Pre-existing conditions

If the personal or medical information that you provide with your application highlights a medical condition we may offer you a policy on what is called 'special terms'.


4 week waiting period

No payments will be made under this policy unless the illness or injury lasts longer than the 4 week waiting period.


Ages 16-60

You can only take out a Bills & Things policy between your 16th and 60th birthday



You cannot have cover of less than £500 per month or more than £1,000 per month. To keep it simple, cover is only available in multiples of £100.


Where you live

You must have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.


Check your occupation

There are some occupations that Bills & Things cannot cover.